[Public-List] Propellers...

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Nov 28 12:03:03 PST 2016

Thank you for the update Gordon,

I have the usual two bladed prop arrangement and my Atomic 4 is performing very similarly to yours so I was very curious about vibration and noise reduction with the 3 blade prop.  This would make cruising more agreeable for my better half who hates motoring!  I will have to patiently wait for next season to hear more of your analysis on this!  Lots of other boat projects to do in the meantime!

Thanks again,

Maurice
Avoca 322