[Public-List] More Moisture Reading for rainy days ashore

Anders Bro via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Oct 7 05:25:47 PDT 2016

I expect that common sense is our best instrument. I got one of those
meters that the author did not like so much, and used it on my balsa
cored deck, and found it to be right on the mark. Rotten and soaked core
was lying immediately below. (I was not so interested in absolute
values, rather large changes in capacitance that did not correlate to
bulkheads, and maybe that did correlate with drilled holes through the
deck.) I was very happy with the capacitative based meter.

Anders