[Public-List] Electric Auxiliary

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Oct 9 16:43:37 PDT 2016

Hey Tom,

I DIDN'T do it because of cost. I was quoted 12K for a Thoosa system. This was with batteries (4 of them) but uninstalled.  Dunno with a haul-out, new shaft, new prop, fair amount of large gauge wiring, new engine beds and some patching up where my old engine panel would have been just what the total would be.  They also did a usage analysis for me and if I were to run flat-out, I'd get one hour of run-time. That killed it for me.

Wes