[Public-List] Ice box

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 10 12:29:38 PDT 2016

Ours is pretty good too.  I added 2" of blue foam to inside where the box shares its bulkhead with the motor box and 1"on bottom, sides and underside of top.  Finished all with epoxy, cloth and paint.  We've considered refrigeration but reckon we don't really need it and certainly don't want the complication with regard to charging etc

Gord #426 Surprise

.