[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 3352, Issue 1

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Oct 11 04:34:29 PDT 2016

I too have the 2QM15 diesel as Bill Boyle but am too recent an owner to provide such excellent performance data as he.  However, I just had my prop shaft and components remanufactured by an excellent team in Brunswick, Georgia, with 7/8ths shaft, new coupler and rebuffed and shaped prop.  All this is chronicled in my blog baggywrinkles.blogspot.com

At that site I provide photos which may be of interest to you.  When we tested the Yanmar, she ran like a top.  We have not yet splashed as I'm in the midst of some reconditioning.  Should have some performance data later.

skeep