[Public-List] Beautiful Sailing in Annapolis

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Oct 16 19:19:27 PDT 2016

We took Surprise up the coast here on Georgian Bay this weekend.  Motored outbound in glassy calm.  Dropped the hook at the old Royal Navy Dockyard at Penetanguishene; sipped wine and ate smoked salmon till full moon came up.  Retreated to cabin, lit woodstove and read Orwells 'Homage to Catalonia' aloud.

Hot coffee and pancakes for breakfast,    Sailed off hook the had a rompin beat back to Midland under blade jib and reefed main.

Fantastic.  Misery Trip next weekend.  If the weather is this nice and warm we'll have to do a Misery #2

Gord Surprise.

PS Rod; why don't you bring your Frigate next weekend?  We're going to Frying Pan Bay again.