[Public-List] Sailing this week

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Sep 4 16:52:24 PDT 2016

Tim

Great to hear that you have Nevermore ready to go out and raft up.  I'm
sure that you put on a lot of time and effort to bring her back to her
current condition.  Would love to hear some of the projects and some of
their details

Jonathan

On Saturday, September 3, 2016, Tim Peek via Public-List <

> I have a strange work schedule where I worked all weekend but I have
> Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday off. Is anyone available and interested in
> sailing somewhere and rafting up? My boat is on the magothy right now. As a
> newer member it would be kind of cool to meet some new people!
>
> Tim Peek

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD