[Public-List] Leaks/Tracks/rivets/et. al.

John Boor via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Sep 6 13:01:51 PDT 2016

It's unfortunate Anders and others have had to replace so much decking.  I
had to do this on my current boat and to help with the contouring I cut
out 3ft sections and then left about 1in of the original deck in place to
give me a reference level to work to.  The width was wide enough it held
it's shape but narrow enough to allow cleaning up underneath.

John Boor
Ex MAHSEER #380

 Anders: