[Public-List] chainplates & caulk--what I use

Mike Lehman via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Sep 8 16:28:33 PDT 2016

Try 3M 4000 UV stays white, stays flexible, use it for bedding all deck hardware

Mike Lehman
~~/)~/)~~

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 7:03 PM -0400, "Randy Katz via Public-List" <public-list at lists.alberg30.org<mailto:public-list at lists.alberg30.org>> wrote:

I use Boatlife caulk (white, poly I think) and reapply every year, digging
out the old and filling the gaps anew. The white stuff always turns brown
in some weeks, which I'm not crazy about. Would prefer white.

It works well with zero leaks. Maybe I could let it go more years, but I
haven't; it's a simple task to do in a short time while sitting around on
the boat.

That's about it.

Randy Katz
Simple Gifts #249