[Public-List] Problem with Universal M4-30

Eric Chavigny via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Sep 11 17:09:07 PDT 2016

Today we had an issue one of the plug (just behind the injector pump) on the engine popping out and splashing a good amount of oil all over the place.  The engine did not over heat and I don't think there's any more damage.

I clean everything, reinstalled the plug, refill with oil.  However not knowing the cause of this plug or cap popping out makes me nervous for our ride tomorrow.

Anyone with experience with this type of problem?

Thanks

Eric

Dimanche Matin #541