[Public-List] Problem with Universal M4-30

Greg Hounsell via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Sep 12 14:11:41 PDT 2016

I'll have to check the location but it sounds like a "frost plug"

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I have a Universal 3M-B diesel. The closest I've come to your experience
was when my dipstick came out and oil was splashed all over into the bilge.
(I think I maybe incorrectly  replaced the dipstick, missing the actual
tube it's meant to go in.)

I'm unclear as to what plug on your engine came out. I've not had anything
just fall off my engine like that. Was it something you'd loosened
previously?

Regards,

Randy Katz
Simple Girfts #249