[Public-List] Problem with Universal M4-30

Eric Chavigny via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Sep 12 15:31:49 PDT 2016

There is the same type of plug on the oil system, what I suspect is that there was water in the oil that have boiled out causing the the plug to release the pressure.  I will do an oil change this weekend and inspect the oil for any trace of water.  If there is, the next step will be to locate the source.