[Public-List] Leaks etc.,

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Sep 13 08:26:01 PDT 2016

Skeep,
Thanks for reporting back to the list. Please do tell, what "sealant" did you use to re-bed the cap rail and genoa tracks? You mentioned Boatlife for the chain plates. What did you use on the cap and tracks? Boatlife makes a "Sealant" and a "Caulk" which one did you use? Did you use this product on the mating surfaces as well as the fastener bolts? Can you describe the actual process?
Thanks,
Michael #133