[Public-List] Feathering Propeller

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Sep 22 10:03:21 PDT 2016

The last post I saw on the thread for this was 2002.  Perhaps I have not queried best, but I am seeking input from veteran Albergers who might weigh-in on their feathering props and point me in the direction that I can find one that might not cost as much as the set of runflats on my wife's BMW Z4 ragtop.  I am aquainted with the various top notch productions on this as anyone can see from the internet (uggh)...have you any creative thoughts for me, the Alberger freshman class, on replacing the beat-up bronze thing stuck on my shaft below the waterline?
Skeep #614 nearly ready to splash...