[Public-List] cracked mast step

Mike Meinhold via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Apr 4 11:41:08 PDT 2017

When I took mine around to machine shops (the crack was only through the
mounting holes) they were not willing to weld it  - they all expected it
would fail at the repair.

I had a replacement made - they cut off the plug that fits on the mast and
bolted it to a new baseplate.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Gordon Laco via Public-List <