[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 3455, Issue 1

Rod Symmes via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Apr 12 16:00:34 PDT 2017

I agree with William.  I bought a multi-tool a couple of years ago and it quickly became my favorite.  It makes smooth and surprisingly precise cuts through fiberglass. Get a good brand and a variety of quality blades - you are going to find yourself using it often.
Oh, and those triangular sanding attachments make great detail sanders getting into tight corners.

Cheers,  Rod