[Public-List] New to me A30

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Apr 13 14:33:17 PDT 2017

David,

Welcome!   Wonderful to have you aboard.
As secretary (a30secretary at gmail.com, copied) of the Chesapeake Bay Alberg
30 Association, I would be glad to update the spreadsheet with your
information.
The spreadsheet is provided to George Dinwiddie at least once a month for
publication on the Alberg 30 website.

Please let me know:

   - your first and last name (David Bardsley)
   - the boat's name
   - the boat's sail/hull number (should be identical)
   - the year you acquired the boat
   - the marina and state in which the boat is located.
   - If you can provide information on the previous owner as well, that
   would be most useful. Sometimes this allows us to make up of missing
   information.

Jonathan
s/v Constance #262

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:57 PM, David A. Bardsley via Public-List <

>    Hi all!
>
>    I've recently joined the world of Alberg 30's and would like to submit
>    updated information for the numbers spread sheet. Is this the correct
>    place to post that data?
>
>    So far my restoration efforts have been adequately augmented by
>    reviewing the archived mailing list messages, and as I need additional
>    information I'll be sure to ask here!
>
>    Thanks in advance.
>
>    Dave
>
>    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to so
>    lve other problems." - Descartes

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD