[Public-List] Cockpit Vertical Surfaces Refresh

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Apr 16 17:23:51 PDT 2017

Wipe down with fiberglass pre wash solution to remove any wax. It's
basically acetone with a slower evaporation rate. A bondo product will fill
in any imperfections. Look for a cream fairing compound. Apply like spackle
with a putty knife. Sand fair and paint. You will be so happy you will want
to do the whole deck, because you have just high lighted how faded the rest
of the boat looks. Don't ask how I know this.
MichaelGrosh

On Apr 16, 2017 1:10 PM, "Jonathan Bresler via Public-List" <