[Public-List] Sternpit and boarding ladder

Mike Lehman via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Apr 23 05:04:03 PDT 2017

We use a removable folding SS ladder that we store in the lazerette. As
Mike M mentioned, the stand offs for the ladder will damage the transome,
so we made a crossbar from pvc wrapped with line to spread the load. One
MUST, the ladder has to be long enough so the the next to the lowest rung
is even with the water and the lowest rung is under water, so you can
actually use the damn thing.

On Apr 23, 2017 6:09 AM, "Joseph Balderson via Public-List" <