[Public-List] Rendezvous Questions and attendance

jreadams6 . via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Apr 30 18:16:56 PDT 2017

Charles,

Busy day at the Adams house, but we expect to have the full compliment
there (5 people + 1 so 6 people. Also Justin will be with us, but he has
already registered.

How many racers will be there ? I will be there Thursday night, as Red
Rover will be there to give me a lift ashore. I plan on taking one of the
moorings - hopefully no probe with that.

Woody - will you be mooring in Lake Ogleton?

We have 9 boats registered - very exciting. If I can just not cause an
accident at the start, and we can stay out of Harry's way, should be
excellent.

--
Jonathan Adams
443-223-2534