[Public-List] Opening Ports

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 7 06:50:47 PDT 2017

Wes,
Your ports have been replaced with larger ones. Yours look to be from Spartan Marine. They are still in business and will service your needs. Be certain to be sitting down when they quote you the cost. The original Alberg small Aluminum front ports were available as fix light or opening.

I believe that Gord Laco knows the Mfg. who is also still in business. Again, be sitting down.........................

Michael