[Public-List] Teak Grab rails

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Aug 12 06:46:09 PDT 2017

Good morning Greg,

Most marine stores sell pre-made teak rails (shelves, racks etc too) but you’ll be very lucky to find pre made ones that fit the spacing of the existing bolt holes.

On the other hand, they’re dead easy to cut out of plank, and only require basic shaping with a sander and plane… no particular woodworking skills required.  Have you got an old one to use as a pattern?

Gord
#426 Surprise
(just packing the boat up for a ten day cruise up our coast and back…)