[Public-List] Sails for sale

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 14 15:36:48 PDT 2017

Bob,

Welcome!

Would like to update our Alberg 30 history spreadsheet.  We are missing the
most recent information on #76.
Here is the history that we have so far.  You can download the history of
all the boats at http://www.alberg30.org/boat/numbers.html which has a
pointer to http://www.alberg30.org/boat/A30BoatHistory.xlsx

Jonathan

The columns are year acquired, years owned, boat name, owner's last name,
owner's first name, and location in two columns.
P.S. ignore the first column shown below

76 1965 1979 14 Kittiwake Townshend Rolph AYC Maryland
76 1980 1981 1 Kittiwake Rivers Jim Spa Creek Maryland
76 1982 1982 0 Kittiwake Smith Joseph Spa Creek Maryland
76 1983 1986 3 Kittiwake Keane Addie Rhode River Maryland
76 1987 2002 15 Kittiwake Fishburn Cy Baltimore Maryland
76 2017 2017 Bohmer Bob

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Bob Bohmer via Public-List <

> I'm interested. I have #76.
>
> On Aug 12, 2017 7:54 PM, "George Dinwiddie via Public-List" <
>
> > I received a note from Joe Fitzpatrick whose lost his Alberg 30 _One
> Love_
> > to Hurricane Sandy. He has a new main and 2-year-old genoa with a new UV
> > cover on Staten Island that he would like to sell. If you're interested,
> > let me know and I'll connect you with Joe.
> >
> >  - George
> >
> > --
> >   When I remember bygone days                         George Dinwiddie
> >   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
> >   So many I loved were not yet dead,           http://www.Alberg30.org
> >   So many I love were not yet born.                          also see:
> >                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash     http://idiacomputing.com

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD