[Public-List] Stern Tube Repair

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Aug 24 13:11:13 PDT 2017

Hernan

Best wishes for successfully fixing the stern tube with minimal unexpected
detours.

Would like to update the information on the Alberg 30 association's boat
history spreadsheet, which you can download at
http://www.alberg30.org/boat/A30BoatHistory.xlsx .   Could you tell me

   - when you got you boat, #414,
   - who you got her from,
   - what you have named her,
   - and where you keep her.

The information that we have is shown below (please ignore the first column)

Thank you,
Jonathan

414   1970 1970 0 Western - Vancouver dealer Mar 18/70 (by rail)
414   2007 2013 6 Arcos Nolan Pat Seward Alaska
414 2017 2017 Scarnichia Hernan

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 11:28 PM, Hernán Scarnichia via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD