[Public-List] Hull to Deck Joint

Jason S kk4mex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 06:29:28 PST 2017

If you look on my page, www.svsalacia.blogspot.com, I have a few photos
there. My later hull #457 does in fact have a reddish sealant plus the mat.
Unfortunately where they didn't place any sealant, port bow,  the rivets
failed and the joint opened up.
I'd use 5200 to seal and rebond that joint. I was planning on
refiberglassing the entire joint after refastening with #12 nuts and bolts.

Hope this helps

On Dec 19, 2017 9:56 PM, "Greg Roberts via Public-List" <