[Public-List] Hinged Mast Step

Chris Martin notcmartin at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 07:00:07 PST 2017

 Mike
Thanks for speaking up. Now that its in the open, who's up for a mast up/down?   :)  its another thing in my list.
Chris
    On Thursday, December 28, 2017, 11:42:24 AM EST, Mike Lehman via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

 The Alberg 30 Association has an A-frame for removing the mast. I am the
keeper of the a-frame and have removed and installed about 50 masts with
it. The ideal number of people to operate it is 3. It takes about an hour+
to set it up and only minutes to lower or raise a mast. Detailed
instructions are on the website at
http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/SparsSailsRigging/UnsteppingMast/9-TakeDownMast.html
.

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Wes Gardner via Public-List <

Mike Lehman