[Public-List] Teak inlay in cockpit seats and hatch cover

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Feb 1 16:26:42 PST 2017

If you use plywood, pay particular attention to the EDGES. This is where ply can soak up water and cause rot/d'élimination. I think if it were mine, I'd handle it sort of like real layed teak decks, using a glue/adhesive to stick "slats" of teak down, then once set, use polysulphide in the caulk lines.

Sent from my iPad