[Public-List] Lazarettes and Inserts etc.,

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Feb 6 06:34:46 PST 2017

Bill

There is an article about my boat that was published in Good Old Boat
on our website. There is also a problem. I could not access the
article this morning. I have been able to do this is the past. I am
reasonably sure there are pictures there that will show what I have
done with the lazarette and the seat inserts. Maybe George can help
out with access.

Public-List"