[Public-List] Cruising Seminar this Saturday

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Feb 9 07:48:33 PST 2017

Cruising Seminar Reminder 2/11/17

 This Saturday, 2/11/17, the Cruising Seminar will be held at the Eastport
branch of the Anne Arundel Co. Public Library at 1 p.m.  The location is as
follows:

269 Hillsmere Dr Annapolis MD, (410) 222-1770

Peter Trogdon, President of Weems and Plath, will present a 45 minute talk
on navigation from the past to the space age.  Peter is an excellent
speaker and avid sailor and I guarantee you will enjoy this presentation.
He has been busy attending all the winter boat shows throughout North
America and in appreciation for his giving us his time, I would like see a
full house this week, so please come out.

We had some great snacks last week.  Thanks to everyone who brought goodies
to share.  Please do the same this week.

The after party will be at The Adams home.  Directions provided at the
seminar.  Please bring a happy hour appetizer to share.

Hope to see you there.

Woody

Chesapeake Bay A30 Association

Vice Commodore