[Public-List] Commercial or non commercial..

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jan 29 10:30:25 PST 2017

When friends ask me about my business, I tell them that whenever people are
looking for gear that's obsolete and heavy, call me.  It's a joke on how
most of my colleagues in the industry advertise themselves IE
'Fastest and latest'

Thanks for the message below.  I do believe I should keep my messages on
this list non-commercial, but thanks.

Gord #426 Surprise