[Public-List] Cradles

Greg Dawson via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jan 31 03:16:14 PST 2017

Dear all

Does anyone have a 6 post cradle for their A30? If yes could you please help me. I need to replace my ailing 4 post cradle so that I can move the my boat. Does anyone know of a suitable cradle for sale in Ontario or could you help me please by measuring yours so I can find a second hand one. The dimensions that I would need are Length x Breadth + post height and spacing (ie where the middle post sits)

I'm on a budget so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Greg