[Public-List] Cradles

Don Campbell via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jan 31 07:36:36 PST 2017

Greg
Contact me off list
Don
dk.campbell at xplornet.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Dawson via Public-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:16 AM
To: public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Subject: [Public-List] Cradles

Dear all

Does anyone have a 6 post cradle for their A30? If yes could you please help
me. I need to replace my ailing 4 post cradle so that I can move the my
boat. Does anyone know of a suitable cradle for sale in Ontario or could you
help me please by measuring yours so I can find a second hand one. The
dimensions that I would need are Length x Breadth + post height and spacing
(ie where the middle post sits)

I'm on a budget so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Greg