[Public-List] Fwd: Alberg 30 sail # 582

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jul 1 18:58:55 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Alberg 30 sail # 582
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 10:04:20 -0400
From: Chip <rsteve7 at rochester.rr.com>
To: gdinwiddie at alberg30.org

Hi George,

We joined the Association in 1993 or so & have maintained & loved our
boat for twentyfive, plus ten years prior cruising on it. For the last
several years we haven’t sailed much due to health & other interests.
Since there’s a large fleet in Chesapeake Bay area & virtually very few
on Lake Ontario, I’m hoping we can advertise in your newsletter. This
season Lake Ontario has record setting water levels flooding most
marinas out of business & most docks are under water by 6” to 2’ so
sales are difficult.

Enclosed info on our boat:

*  Previous owner - John & Jane Hultberg, members of A 30 Association
*  Hull number - 3075582
*  Sail number 582
*  Volvo Pente Diesel, model 2002, two cylinder, Ser # 19603 - installed
1984
*  Rudder stuffing box repacked 2016
*  Interior custom teak shelves & cabinets
*  Sails - original
*  Harkin (?) roller furling 2006
*  Two owners
*  Extensive list of equipment available on request
*  Fresh water berthed last 30 years
*  Engine ran during 2016 season but was having some transmission issues
*  Boat is trailerable
*  Asking $5,000 “ as is where is”  _ I’ll sail it to Sodus Point, NY.

Thanks for your help.
regards,

Roland E Stevens111 ( Chip )
315-589-9351 home