[Public-List] Hull number?

Rolph and Joan Townshend via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jul 2 06:17:02 PDT 2017

Joe - The serial number of your boat should be engraved on the right top
side of the stern. If your boat is one of the early ones they didn't begin
engraving the stern until about # 100 (I think). On all of the boats there
was a small aluminum nameplate just under the step into the main cabin
facing the cockpit that also had the serial number. (That little plate may
have been removed over the years, but the two little mounting holes may
still be there.)
Rolph Townshend

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Mike Lehman via Public-List <