[Public-List] That Space Abaft the Galley

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jul 16 14:06:52 PDT 2017

We call that space the ‘hell hole’ because things fall into it that aren’t easily found again, unless one remembers to look there.

Yes, Mike’s correct, that space was supposed to be for wet foul weather gear but I cannot imagine using it for that purpose.  Aboard Surprise, as Mike does, we keep a garbage bag hanging there.

Gord
#426 Surprise