[Public-List] Window replacement, what's the best material ?

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jul 16 16:13:08 PDT 2017

Greg,

The history of your, at least a partial history as you are missing, has
been copied from the Alberg 30 Numbers spreadsheet available at alberg30.org
.
Would you help us bring the history of 348 up to date?   When did you get
the boat?  Who had her before you?  Where are you keeping her?

Jonathan

348 1968 1968 0 Jabin - Annapolis dealer Nov 19/68
348 1969 1969 0 Bucket Burry Michael Back Ck Maryland
348 1970 1976 6 Ripple Crum Jeff PSA Maryland
348 1977 2004 27 Ripple Aguilard Jim Severn Maryland
348 2005 2010 5 Good Hope Schindler Rob Hamilton Ontario

--
Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262