[Public-List] Bimini canvas and cushion/ covers

Tim Peek via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jul 20 16:15:46 PDT 2017

I need new canvas/ window plastic material for my Bimini and dodger. The old is beyond its service life and starting to tear to shreds. Windows are translucent, but not much good at seeing through.

Also, while I am at it, I could use new cushion material and probably new covers or a good thorough washing for for all of the cushions in Nevermore. They are pretty nasty.

Will anybody be so kind as to refer me to a business or person in the Baltimore/Annapolis area?