[Public-List] dodger

Fraser Kittson via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jul 22 05:29:53 PDT 2017

For what it's worth I own Distinct Custom Marine in Toronto Ontario and have been doing custom canvas for over ten years. I would not use anything other then Tenara thread as it is 100% UV stable and will not rot. It actually come with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. I have tops that are 10 years old that we used this thread on and no rotten stitching at all. Actually the fabric will fail long before the thread will. Just make sure the canvas shop that does your tops has used this thread before as there are many tricks with it to make a excellent top.

Fraser Kittson