[Public-List] 'That space abaft the galley' has at least one good use

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jul 22 07:06:43 PDT 2017

We had the same thought (about bins…) but ended up putting hooks on the bulkhead in there.  Two bags, garbage and tins… same as you folks.

Our port is all agog over the Giant Inflatable Rubber Duckie which is making its appearance here this weekend.  Oh my…     Well I think I’ll amuse myself by pretending I can’t see it and ask people for directions as if I’m looking for it…

Gord Laco
 #426 Surprise