[Public-List] Asylum / For Sale

Patrick Dodson via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jul 23 09:32:43 PDT 2017

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1968/Alberg-30-3106290/Annapolis/MD/United-States#.WXTC_HmWzmQ

Hey Gang,
It pains me deeply to do it but I have to sell Asylum. I love racing but also love taking the family out for extended periods… 5 kids and 2 dogs are just a bit more than the Alberg can take  we have moved up to a larger boat and have listed her with Cary Lukens at Sail Yard, 443-995-5553. I will be out of the state until the end of August but Asylum is docked at Yacht Haven and he has the keys if anyone wants to take her out. I am working on a few guys on my crew to purchase her but don’t see that coming together soon so she is up for sale. I will keep racing her throughout the season until/if she sells. If you know of anyone that wants to purchase her I would be more than happy to take them out on one of the races when I get back or just out for a sail out to the bridge and back.

Most notable feature: I had the engine, 2009 Yanmar 2GM, completely repowered 2 years ago by Chris Oliver (the elder) at Portside. Total cost was $6500. Bottom painted this year. She is ready to roll

Thank You,
Patrick Dodson
410-271-4334