[Public-List] Main sail track on mast

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jul 27 21:52:38 PDT 2017

Hello Tim –

A much better solution would be to replace the rivets with new ones.  They are quicker to install, much stronger than self tapping screws (which really shouldn’t be used in a mast), and tidier.

I have not encountered this issue before…  you might investigate to find out why it’s happened, in addition to the repair.

Gord Surprise 426