[Public-List] Spread Boots

Roy Jarnagin via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 28 07:34:36 PDT 2017

Jonathan,

I replaced the spreaders on Southern Serenity about a year ago. I couldn't
figure out a way to make the rubber style boots work. The wooden spreaders
are just too wide at the ends. So I just kept the cloth style that were
installed previously and I think they do fine.

Roy Jarnagin

Southern Serenity #72