[Public-List] Contact outside of the list (Gord 426 Suprise)

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jul 29 04:47:35 PDT 2017

Hello Greg – Here I am…  I’ll write off list.

Cheers –

Gord #426 Surprise

On 2017-07-29, 7:45 AM, "Public-List on behalf of Greg Dawson via Public-List" <public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org on behalf of public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

    Dear All

    Apologies for using the list to make contact with another member but I am not sure how else to do this. I would like to contact Gordon Laco of Surprise off list. My Name is Greg and my email address is gregdaws at aol.com

    Gord, if you see this could you please contact me ref: deck fittings.

    Thanks

    Greg