[Public-List] Raced again last night...

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jun 12 07:00:52 PDT 2017

Yes, friendly hospitality is always better.

From: Dominic Amann <dominic.amann at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:57 AM
To: Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net>, George Dinwiddie via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
Cc: Michael Connolly <crufone at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Public-List] Raced again last night...

I have always found it is better to not inform visitors that they are breaking local etiquette - unless there is a real chance of harm or outcry.

It is not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It is because we dare not venture that they are difficult - Seneca.

Dominic Amann
M 416-270-4587