[Public-List] Hull 493

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jun 22 15:46:17 PDT 2017

Bill,

Welcome!   Great to hear from you.  The mailing list is a wonderful
resource for anyone with an Alberg 30.  Don't hesitate to ask any
questions, tell stories of your travels aboard Atalanta, etc.    Tell us,
how did you come by hull number 493?  When did you get her?  Who did you
get her from?  What condition?  What plans do you have?

Welcome!

Jonathan
#262 Constance

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 6:35 PM, Bill Griffin via Public-List <

> Hello,
>
> I am currently the owner of Hull 493, Atalanta. She is very alive and
> well! Her home port is now Ventura, CA. 93001. She absolutely loves sailing
> the Pacific (At least to and around the Channel Islands).

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD