[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 3481, Issue 1

Daniel Swords via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jun 6 16:02:25 PDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I converted my head to a Leveo Dry Flush available from Home Depot (mail order) among other sites. Works on 12 volts, can be used as a garbage disposal for food scraps. No through hulls, pump outs, or water of any sort required. Works great for me, Google for more information. I have had no issues with orders and disposal is to toss the depleted "flush" canister into the landfill garbage.
Daniel Swords
Solitude
Hull #525