[Public-List] Rudder Dimensions

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Mar 4 04:23:36 PST 2017

There seems to be a lot of variation in Whitby's rudder construction, but I
am pretty sure the rudder stock on your '68 is two piece. It is on my '67.
Makes it a lot easier to take off for working on the hardware.
Design drawings for '67 era are somewhere in the archives-used to be in the
collaborate section.
Michael Grosh

On Mar 4, 2017 5:00 AM, "Greg Dawson via Public-List" <