[Public-List] on line discount supplier of marine supplies

David Tessier via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 13 18:06:51 PDT 2017

Has anyone had any dealings with an online marine supplier called Discount Marine Supplies?

http://www.discountmarinesupplies.com/

I am doing a substantial replacement of bronze thru hull plumbing and the parts would be shipped to Ohio. Discount Marine Supplies show some very competitive prices for name-brand bronze fittings, including Groco ones, which I am considering using.

Thanks in advance for any comments on the above supplier, and for any other suggestions.

Cheers,

David Tessier

A30# 319