[Public-List] to sell or not

John Richards via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 13 18:21:06 PDT 2017

Hey Dan

I bought #250 5 years ago spent lots of time and money refitting and making her even more pretty than she already was but ... life changed and I never get to use her. Reluctantly I'll be selling her this spring. Hoping to find an appreciating owner. So I feel your predicament.

John

Sent from my iPhone