[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 3434, Issue 1

SNCSoft via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Mar 14 06:27:28 PDT 2017

> Has anyone had any dealings with an online marine supplier called Discount
> Marine Supplies?
>
> http://www.discountmarinesupplies.com/
>
> I am doing a substantial replacement of bronze thru hull plumbing and the
> parts would be shipped to Ohio. Discount Marine Supplies show some very
> competitive prices for name-brand bronze fittings, including Groco ones,
> which I am considering using.
>
> Thanks in advance for any comments on the above supplier, and for any
> other suggestions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> David Tessier
>
> A30# 319

They are not bad at all, but last year I have ordered Groco BV-1500
Full-Flow Ball Valve Seacock from them for $222 and got IBV-1500 which
costs $76.32 instead. Cost me another week of time to exchange with
apologies. Since then using www.jamestowndistributors.com. They are more
expensive, but can supply the whole range of parts at once very quickly.

Serguei
602